Грантова підтримка ініціатив зі сприяння зайнятості та підприємницької діяльності молоді
The European Union (EU) is currently accepting proposals from eligible organisations for its “EU 4 Youth Programme Grant Scheme” with an aim to foster the employability and the active participation of young people in society and economy, by developing skills needed in the labour market and by supporting them in becoming leaders and entrepreneurs, by facilitating the search for new professional opportunities.
- Support creative young people in developing their entrepreneurial potential and ideas by equipping them with adequate skills through non-formal training and practical experiences and innovative approaches to entrepreneurship education.
- Increase access to education, training opportunities, and the employability potential of all youth, including vulnerable, disadvantaged, internally displaced youth and youth in conflict-affected areas, by promoting effective employment alliances between leaders and organizations in the education and labour market fields.
- Support national authorities in the formulation of youth policies, or the improvement of the regulatory framework, by encouraging broader policy dialogue, inter-ministerial and inter-institutional cooperation within national administrations and by developing partnerships for job creation between relevant authorities and other key stakeholders.
Size of Grants
Any grant requested under this call for proposals must fall between EUR750 000 and EUR1500 000.
- Young men and young women
- Young low achievers, early school leavers, young not in education, employment and training (NEETs)
- Disadvantaged youth, internally displaced youth and youth in conflict-affected areas
- Teachers and trainers
- Young leaders and entrepreneurs
- Youth organisation and young workers
- In order to be eligible for a grant, the lead applicant must:
- be a legal person
- be non-profit-making (participation is also open to for-profit making entities in exceptional and duly justified cases and as long as the non-profit character of the proposed actions is observed),
- active in the field of youth policy, youth education and employment, or youth entrepreneurship
- be established in an Eastern Partnership country (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine) or an EU Member State
- be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary.
- Potential applicants may not participate in calls for proposals or be awarded grants if they are in any of the situations
- The lead applicant must declare that the lead applicant himself, the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies)are not in any of these situations.
- The lead applicant must act with co-applicant(s) as specified hereafter:
- Projects must involve organisations (as lead applicant or co-applicant) established in at least two Eastern Partnership countries. In other terms, any proposed action must be submitted by a grouping of minimum 3 entities (i.e. one lead applicant + minimum two co-applicants), with 2 of these entities being registered in two different Eastern Partnership countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine).
- Examples of (minimal) configuration matching these requirements:
- a Georgian lead applicant + an Armenian co-applicant + an EU co-applicant
- an EU lead applicant + an Ukrainian co-applicant + a Moldovan co-applicant.
How to Apply
- The application procedure consists of two phases:
- Concept notes
- Full applications
- In the first instance, only concept notes must be submitted for evaluation. Thereafter, lead applicants who have been pre-selected will be invited to submit a full application.
Eligible Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, the UK, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine.
Детальний опис: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/europeaid/online-services/index.cfm?ADSSChck=1495682949187&do=publi.detPUB&searchtype=QS&orderby=upd&orderbyad=Desc&nbPubliList=15&page=1&aoref=155852